Adult (anyone 19 or older) Flu Shot Services
MHD offers Influenza and pneumococcal vaccinations at MHD walk-in clinics, while supplies last. Call (414) 286-8034 to check for vaccine availability. An upfront fee is charged to adults for influenza shots ($30) and pneumoccocal shots ($75).
Certain federally funded vaccines provided to local health departments by the Wisconsin Immunization Program can be offered to eligible adults at public health immunization clinics. State-supplied vaccines are for uninsured and underinsured patients only. Adults with health insurance will be directed to their primary health care provider.
The following vaccines are available:
- Hep A/B (if certain risk factors are met)
Free Check Ups for Women…
- A FREE statewide breast and cervical cancer screening program for women ages 35-64
- Funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Members may choose from more than 25 area clinics for screenings
- Coordinated by the WI Well Woman Program office through Public Health – Madison & Dane County
- Applicants must enroll through the WWWP office in their county of residence (PDF)